Your search has ended, I found the perfect travel bag, and she’s a show stopper!
I feel like finding the perfect bag to travel with has always been a struggle for me. “This bag is too small”, “This one is big” “The handles are too short” etc etc. But when I got this beauty in the mail it was a game changer.
- Comes in bright vibrant colors featuring women of color. (Comes in colors like, blue, pink, green, and yellow and comes in a couple different graphic designs.)
- The perfect size for weekend to week long trips. I have managed to fit 2 pairs of shoes and 6-7 outfits along with my cosmetic essentials. *Most of my travel with this bag was done during the summer so packing winter clothing you might get a couple less outfits because winter clothing is thicker but I still think this bag is a great size.*
- It feels sturdy and durable. It doesn’t feel like its going to fall apart.
- Made of waterproof fabric.
- Has strong handles and includes shoulder strap.
- Fits the dimensions of a carry-on bag for flights.
- Priced at $85. For what you’re getting this is a steal!
- I don’t know if this is really a con but Im gonna throw it out there anyways lol. Storytime: So I was flying to California on United *eyeroll* and apparently I bought a cheap ticket where you aren’t allowed to even have a carry-on, I was like “What? United is trying me again. Like I can’t even have a carry-on?” So after the initial frustration of making me check my bag for $25 I was concerned about the condition my bag would be in after being tossed around in a dirty luggage transport. So the material of the bag is almost like a canvas fabric so I felt like with its light color and being tossed around all willy nilly it would ruin my new bag. Granted my bag was perfectly fine when I got it back but I feel like I just got lucky. So I say this all to say, I just wouldn’t check this bag for fear of it not returning to you as beautiful. I would keep it as a carry-on (if you can) and make sure to read the fine print when buying a cheap ticket lol!