Chocolate… and cookies…Need I say more!
These dark chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are delicious, so be-careful! They are so easy to make and I tend to crave chocolate at night (not sure the science behind that but I will investigate lol) so these are perfect!
Recipe Creator: Move & Munch
Yields: 8-10 cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 2 cups whole rolled oats
- 1/3 cup oat flour (I just blend oats in a blender until flour consistency)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxseeds, 2 tbsp water. Let sit for 5 minutes)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life brand chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/3 cup softened dairy free butter (I use Earth Balance)
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl. Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Then combine both wet and dry ingredients.
- Mix everything until well combined.
- Roll dough into balls and place on a lined baking sheet. (You should get about 8-10 cookies)
- Bake on 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 12 minutes.