Pumpkin Spice. Good. Hot chocolate. Good. But Pumpkin Spice and hot chocolate together? AMAZING!
This Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate is now a necessary part of my Fall/Winter must haves! It’s rich and creamy and totally customizable. The secret to amazing hot chocolate is COFFEE CREAMER!!! I have to give my mom credit for this hack, when I was little she used to always put coffee creamer in our hot chocolate and I always remember thinking “this is wayyyy better than regular hot chocolate!” When I saw this Pumpkin Spice Almond milk coffee creamer from Silk I almost lost my mind lol. The great thing about buying a coffee creamer is that you can buy any flavor you like. My mom always used to buy hazelnut or amaretto creamer and it just made the hot chocolate experience that much better!
Normally we would always use regular packets of hot chocolate but I found this Corte chocolate bar that is specifically for making hot chocolate and it was really good but then you add the coffee creamer and it just takes it over the top.
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Spice Almond milk Coffee Creamer by Silk
- 1 cup water or plant based/ dairy free milk of choice
- 1 Corte chocolate rectangle (There are 6 rectangles per bar so it is enough for 6 servings of hot chocolate)
- Dandies marshmallows (optional)
- According to the instructions on the back of the Corte package it says to use a small amount of water or milk and 1 Corte rectangle and let it begin to warm on low heat in a small pot.
- Once the chocolate has melted add in your 1 cup of water or milk and stir.
- Stir for about 3 or 4 minutes or until small white bubbles start to appear. Keep on low heat, you don’t want it to boil.
- Transfer to a mug and add in your Pumpkin Spice almond milk creamer and marshmallows.
- You can add as little or as much coffee creamer as you like! This is a great sweet treat to end your night! (This recipe makes 1 serving of hot chocolate)