What is Fall without some Pumpkin Spice! These muffins are super easy to make so keep reading to find out how to make these yummy Pumpkin Spice Muffins!
Recipe Creator: Move & Munch
Yields: 16-18 muffins
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax seeds, 2 tbsp water. Let sit for 5 minutes)
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Dairy- free butter milk (1/2 cup Almond Milk, 1-2 tbsp White vinegar. Let sit for 5 minutes)
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Spice (or just Cinnamon, Ginger, All Spice & Nutmeg. 1/2 tsp go each)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Pecans
- Rolled oats (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl, mix the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. (Putting pecans in the batter is optional but I like it with a little crunch.)
- Grease a 12 cup cupcake tray.
- Pour batter into cupcake tray (top some with Pecans and Rolled oats for presentation, totally optional) and bake on 425 degrees for 20 minutes, let cool then enjoy!
So far I’ve made these muffins about 4 times and they have been a hit every time! With friends, family and kids! We all know if they are kid approved then they must be okay. Pumpkin is packed with fiber, potassium, and Vitamin C, so you can eat them and not feel too guilty! They are great for a quick breakfast, an addition to your lunch, or an after dinner sweet treat! If you make these muffins at home make sure to post them on instagram and tag me! @moveandmunch